Friday, February 22, 2013

Low Key Weekend

After Day 2 spent shoving Things into every spot my hoodie could hold something in (I'm talking bottles tied up inside the sleeves, people) I decided I needed A Pack. I didn't go hunting in the fields this weekend as AFB and I were busy both days. Coming back from a trip into town we did take The Road Less Traveled and found a few goodies about. Got a (clean!) t-shirt in a box on the side of the road on Sunday so that night I made a pack!
Woo! Lovin' the obnoxious blue color! Used the sleeves to make those two little side pouches, and cut the bottom hem in two so I'd have two straps should I need to tie something for some reason. Not sure when those'll come in handy but not need to waste.
This is how we do it, baby!
And yes, that pouch is a cat. Or is that cat a pouch? YOU DECIDE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment