Friday, February 22, 2013

Idle Hands

Sadly, there was no scavenging yesterday.
I spotted a blood drive on the way to the store and donated some life juice.
Afterwards they told me no long walks/runs/jogs or anything.
Apparently I give off the “bah, I’ll be fine” vibe ‘cause the nurse eyed me and told me I’d probably pass out if I tried. Last thing I need is to pass out face first onto a cactus so I figured I should stay home.
Instead I painted a shelf!!

Apologies for the lack of Before picture, but just imagine it was an icky wood color. Oh, yeah, and the shelf was found in the pile of stuff with the t-shirt I made my pack from, the strainer my PURPLE BASIL (WHAT?!) is growing in, and the blue jeans I made into puppy toys.

Oh, I didn't mention that?
BAM.
Two of my dear and beloved friends recently started their own dog rescue back in Tennessee (Black Bear Animal Rescue)! How exciting is that?! They got their first Little Critters a while back so I figured they could use some toys.
If you wanna check them out, here's their facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/blackbearanimalrescue?ref=ts&fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment