Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 2's Pickings!


Went to a different field today! Walked for about an hour with few finds (‘cept that kick ass bird cage) and decided to head home.
As I never go home the same way I circled around  for a leisurely trot home and came upon pile after pile of bottles. There were so many I only grabbed the coolest ones and will probably go back when I figure out what the HELL I wanna do with all these bottles. Ideas anyone?

Kick-Ass Bird Cage inspired me to plant a Tiny Garden along one side of my porch’s fence. Oh, yeah, did I mention my porch workshop is completely fenced in. We're talking four feet high wooden privacy fence. S’weird. I kinda love it.

What To Do?!
Kick-Ass Bird Cage is going to go in the ground around a bunch of colorful flowers in the Tiny Garden.
Empty tin (the one with holes in it) is gonna be a planter for a succulent.
Fork is being used in the construction of The Flower Pot Hanger.

Need Ideas For:
Bottles, LOTS OF BOTTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment