Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 1's Pickings



I had few plans for these goodies so I set to cleaning them up!
I have a faucet outside and an old, electric toothbrush so we made quick work of this! Well not really, some of that crap was really caked on.

What To Do?!

I knew I wanted to use the engine gasket thingy (the long metal whatsit with holes) to make a hanging shelf to put flower pots in. The piece of wood and three pop tabs were going to be a tiny shelf for AFB (Air Force Boy: The Very Understanding Guy I Live With was too long) as he mentioned needing one.
Oh, and in case you were wondering, yes that is a small ceramic cat! SO EXCITED.

Also, for your enjoyment:
I JUST STUCK MY FACE IN A CACTUS AND IT’S HARD TO GET THE THORNS OUT BY YOURSELF WHY AREN’T YOU HOME?!?!
Texts you should expect if you live with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment