Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 3's Pickings!

OH MY GOOOOOOSH. FIND ALL OF THE THINGS.
Just when you resign yourself to the fact that you'll be heading home after an hour and a half with a pouch full of bones and NOTHING else?... You find Things. So many Things. All of the Things. Isn't that just like life?
I found a few dirt (service?) roads that look like they haven't see anything but people on horses in years. Naturally this means Ripe Pickings.

I figure to showcase this whole Law of Attraction/Power of Intentions/Holy Crap You've Got Amazing Luck thing I should post what I'd hoped to find that day. 

What Was I Hoping For?
Things for my Tiny Garden
Milk Crates for a dresser

What To Do?!

Milk crate will become a dresser as soon as I find a few more. This is my second one as I found one over the weekend. NEED MORE.
Metal plate will be made into a Tiny Bird Bath, along with the GIANT DRILL BIT. Seriously guys, look at that thing. It's huge.
Wooden screen thingy will be a plant shelf. Hanging or against the fence? Decisions decisions.
Brown holey pot will be a fishy hidey hole (so many bettas).
Metal hub thingy is gonna be a planter.
Spring from an old mattress will be made into a hanging flower pot holder. Perhaps with that little piece of chain over there? Eh, eh? Think they're feeling frisky?
Cute metal cup!! It’s got flowers on it that you can’t see in this picture! Since the plate is gonna be a Tiny Bird Bath the cup shall be a Tiny Bird Feeder.
Floral shirt that wasn’t as dirty as I expected. Gonna bleach that shit and wear it!
I’m thinking three of the forks are going to be used as legs for a metal piece I found over the weekend to make a standing planter.
Glass flower thingy has a hole in the bottom so I may stick it in the ground and plant a small desert flower through the hole put it in a fish tank for a cave/tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment